The Shark Vertex is what they call their ultimate cordless vacuum cleaner. It is a combination of powerful suction, innovative DuoClean™ PowerFins™ in the brush roll, and a lightweight design that will make you wonder how it can actually clean your entire home. The unique design works as well on carpets as it does on every type of hard floor including tile, laminate, linoleum, and hardwood.
Plus it is cordless and comes with the latest lithium ion battery technology. This will give you about 50 minutes of runtime under normal operating conditions. And the good thing about these batteries is they are fade-free so you can keep using the machine right up until the charge is gone. It’s a big improvement over prior generations of cord-free vacuums.
Assembling and operating the Vertex can be accomplished by following these straightforward steps:
- To start place the nozzle on a flat part of your floor and attach the wand until you hear a ‘click’
- Insert the handheld vacuum into the top of the wand and again you will hear a ‘click’ to know it is in place
- For use on bare floors like tile and hardwood put the setting on 1, for carpets put it on 2
- To start the brushroll you should step on the nozzle to hold it in place and pull the wand back
- If you encounter a heavy mess there is a boost trigger that you can engage (as needed)
- For under furniture you can use their MultiFlex™ to bend the wand at an angle
- For storing you can use the multi flex again and bend it in the middle of the wand, it will fold over in a compact manner
- You can now simply plug it in so the battery is charged for next time
Here is a quick video that goes into further detail about assembling and using the capable Shark Vertex cordless vacuum cleaner: