The Miele Blizzard is a powerful bagless canister vacuum cleaner from one of the best brands in the home cleaning industry. While they have traditionally been known for their bagged vacuums, their Blizzard lineup has quickly become one of their top selling.
To get the most out of it and make sure you are cleaning your floors effectively there are a few steps you can follow. Here is a brief overview of setting up and using the CX1 canister vacuum followed by a video demonstrating everything.
- Before actually using it you need to adjust the telescopic tube to the correct length based on your height, which is ergonomically correct and will save on your back during extended sessions.
- If you have a variety of floor types use the universal floorhead as it can be adjusted to the type of floor you have.
- For carpets adjust the power setting to match the type of carpet (thick or high pile vs lower).
- The parquet attachment works great for hard floors as the flexible joint lets you get into corners and it wont scratch floors with its’ soft brush bottom.
- First turn on the machine with the foot activated power switch.
- When vacuuming you will notice all of the debris in the clear dust bin. It is easy to notice when it’s time to empty as there is a max fill line.
- For other ‘above the floor’ applications the crevice nozzle and upholstery brush are located right next to the bin.
- Make sure to clean the fine dust filter periodically as per Miele’s recommendations in the owner’s manual.
- When you are done cleaning you can automatically rewind the electric cord by pressing the switch.
Here is a quick video that demonstrates just how easy it is to setup and use the Miele Blizzard for all types of flooring: