The Shark AI is a self navigating robot vacuum that you can setup and control via their SharkClean™ smart phone app. It has a lot of cool features including a charging station, self emptying base, self cleaning brushroll, side brushes, filter, and of course the option for home mapping of different zones.
The SharkClean™ app is voice control compatible and provides a way to setup and monitor the AI robot cleaner. The different zones can tell the machine where it can go and where it should not, as well as the different areas that might require more frequent vacuuming. Doing this is a great way to maximize the effectiveness of your Shark AI.
Here are the basic steps to accomplish this:
- To setup a high traffic zone inside the app, under the “Zones” tab first press the “Create” button and then select “Zones”
- Select “High Traffic” instead of “No Go”
- Drag the corners of the area to represent the high traffic area you are creating and then press “Done”
- For “No Go” zones you can do the same steps but select “No Go” instead of “High Traffic”
- Continue to setup more until you have mapped out the areas you need to
Here is a brief video that demonstrates the ease in which you can setup the correct zones in your home via the SharkClean™ app: