The Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro is one of their premier wet dry vacuums that can handle a variety of floors including tile, laminate, sealed wood, linoleum, and even area rugs. It comes in both corded and cordless, in a variety of configurations. The biggest advantage to one of these machines is it can vacuum and wash your surfaces in one easy step, so you no longer need multiple cleaners to do the same job!
Bissell is one of the most recognized names in the home cleaning industry especially among pet owners. They even donate a portion of the sales on some of their models towards saving homeless animals via their Bissell Pet Foundation. It’s just one of the reasons to buy their CrossWave Pet Pro.
Assembling and using the Pet Pro is a straightforward process and can be done by following these simple steps:
- Begin by sliding the handle into the main body until you hear a click. You can tell as it will form what feels like one uniform piece.
- Follow the included instructions to fill the clean water tank with the correct amount of water. You can also see the guidelines on the side of the tank.
- Slide the tank into the back of the CrossWave until you hear a click.
- Choose either the Hard Floor or Rug Setting.
- Once you recline the handle the brush roll will start spinning.
- Hold the trigger for about 10 seconds to prime the cleaning solution and get the Pet Pro ready to clean.
- After you are done the Easy Clean storage tray will not only hold the vacuum but also clean and dry it.
Here is a brief but detailed video that demonstrates these steps, showing just how easy it is to setup and start cleaning with the Bissell CrossWave Pet Pro: