The Dyson Cinetic “Big Ball” is a revolutionary canister vacuum and represents a big step forward in their technology. Their vacuums have always been bagless which cuts down on the maintenance costs quite a bit. Replacement bags can really add up in your budget which is one of the big advantages of owning a Dyson. And up until now you would still be required to occasionally wash the HEPA and other filters to keep them operating at peak condition. This isn’t a difficult thing but it does take some time and effort, but their all new Cinetic models don’t even require this small step. You can pretty much just use it and put it away without worrying about it clogging up over time.
Another advantage to this model is it will fix itself should it topple over. As anyone who has used a canister vacuum cleaner knows they can sometimes tip over as they are pulled around corners. The low center of gravity and large Ball design allow it to easily just pick itself back up so you can continue on. It’s a really unique quality and one that other manufacturers are sure to copy in the future. Until then it is another reminder that Dyson is a company that remains deeply vested in technological improvements.
What’s The Deal With Their Cinetic Technology?
They call this the vacuum that doesn’t lose suction and that is due to their Cinetic technology that is built in. The separation of dust is done in such an efficient manner that the small particles will not gather on any of the internal filters at all. 36 different tips oscillate at a tremendous speed, even more than their other models, which prevents any of the dirt from collecting inside. When there is no blockage there is no loss of suction and ultimately no power loss during use. Over time this is the main reason why bagless vacuums have poor performance but this doesn’t happen with the Cinetic Big Ball. It’s the biggest feature that separates it from other brands.
Here is a quick video that demonstrates the new features of this machine:
Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly
Like their other Dysons, the Big Ball is certified to be one of the best choices for those who suffer from allergies or asthma by the AAFA.org. This organization puts various vacuum brands through test to make sure they trap more than 99% of the smallest allergens like dust mites, pet dander, and pollen from the air as it passes through the machine. And the machine has to be sealed as well so none of the trapped particles can escape. When tested against other brands the Cinetic canister comes out rated as a top selection for households today. Click here to see all certified products and to read more details about the program.
- Carbon Fiber Turbine Tool is a dual purpose attachment that works well on both carpets and hard floors like tile, laminate, and hardwoods. Uniquely designed to remove the static that holds dust particles to the smooth flooring surfaces.
- Hygienic Bin Emptying means you won’t have to touch any dirt when it’s time to empty into the garbage. Just remove the canister from the vacuum and push the button to completely open the bottom of the unit.
- 360 Degree Articulating Handle gives you a lot of control in any direction, including up, when using the extension wand. It makes it much easier to reach hard spaces.
- Ball™ Technology provides unmatched maneuverability by allowing you to turn and rotate around various objects in your home. The unique design puts the internal components inside the large ball instead of using traditional wheels that other canister vacuum cleaners use.
- 5 Year Warranty means that Dyson stands behind the Cinetic Big Ball with a parts and warranty that even includes free shipping if needed.
- Extended Length Reach (35 feet) of this machine via the longer electric cord, hose, and extension wand. You can reach every corner in even the largest of rooms without changing outlets.
- Large Capacity Collection Bin holds much more dirt than prior models, and more than other brands in this category. This lets you pack more debris in between trips to the garbage can.
There’s a lot to like about the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball. When looking at it you can definitely tell that it isn’t your average vacuum cleaner as it has a large ball housing and low center of gravity. As soon as you use it you will realize how much power it has, even for a bagless model. No clogging over time keeps it operating like the day you bought it so your carpets will remain clean as long as you use it on a regular basis. This is one of their most advanced vacuums to date and the Cinetic technology will likely make its’ way into all of their models including their handhelds. To check pricing and read online consumer reviews, click here to visit our recommended supplier.